Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gala Day

On Friday 19Th I went to Gala Day. On Gala Day the netball team walked down to the netball courts and played against other schools. We did pretty good for our 1st and 2ND time. When the netball team got there we had a little snack and then we warmed up with a game or 2. Then Mrs Fletcher told us our times that we played and what courts we were on. I was getting a bit nervous but i thought to myself once i get up there and play i will be fine. Now there is another gala day tomorrow and i cannot wait i hope we do allot better tomorrow. I love Gala Day because we do lots of fun things and at first i had no clue what to do in netball but now i I'm really good. I'm GK but i also now how to do WD but i don't play it at gala day cause i would much rather play GK.

2 comments:

  1. good work very intersting can you please tell me more about your new gala day coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jade very good
    from Kasey Leadbetter 2k

    ReplyDelete