Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family History

My class 6a has been on a unit called family history. we have researched way back in our family.

I have liked doing this unit because i have learnt new stuff about my family.
It was fun when we went to the hat exhibition an the library it was fun.
The thing that i have least enjoyed was really nothing have enjoyed it all because it has made me alot more interested in family history.
I have been learning about my mums side. Her side comes from Spain an her mums mum had a big family tree which helped me alot. My mum had a look around the house an she found a big big big family tree which helped me alot it went back till like the 1780 0r something. I picked my mums side to research on because we had more info on her side which was great.
I loved learning about my familys history.

No comments:

Post a Comment