Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Talent Show

On the 22ND of June the talent show was on. I was in it I did dancing with my family Kaylah me
(Jade) Amelia Chloe Tamika an Bianca Buttigieg. We did a song to Taylor Swift. I felt a bit embarrassed for a while cause just everyone was staring at me. I was so happy yesterday cause my cousin Alyce was there so was my mum Aunt an my uncle Tony. I had to wear a pink cowboy hat that i didn't want to wear at all but my cousin Kaylah made me an it turned out that I looked fine. There were so many good acts I liked. My cousins Chloe an Bianca were in another act with there friend casey in grade 2 they also did a song to Taylor Swift they were so cute. There was comations for family ones solo ones ect we didnt win shamly but to me the main thing was that we tryed.

1 comment: